TOUR DATES - CZECH REPUBLIK, SLOVAKIA & POLAND
Due to the current epidemic, we took the decision to postpone the Summer Edition of Mountains on Stage in September. We are currently working on a new schedule and we will keep you updated as soon as possible. If you have already booked your tickets you will be able to choose either to keep them for the new date or to be refunded if you cannot attend this new show.
We wish you the best in those difficult moments, and we cannot wait to share inspiring stories with you once again!
The films are in original version with English subtitles